Short-Term Adult Programs
GJCTC offers short-term programs to individuals interested in updating their skills or training for a new career. These programs vary in length, from one day to several months. For more information about any of our programs, please see our programs flyer or contact us.
GJCTC reserves the right to cancel a class due to low enrollment or unforeseen circumstances. For specific registration information, please call (814) 266.6073, ext. 201 or (888) 434.4436.
This class teaches students proper procedures for performing a state inspection on automobiles, heavy trucks, and motorcycles. Students may register for one or all three categories, depending on their interest. Upon successful completion of the class and assessment, students receive a Pennsylvania State Inspection License.
- Class Dates: June 11, 13, and 18, 2018.
- Classes meet from 5:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m.
- Hours: 12 classroom hours; tactile tests scheduled
- Tuition: $174—please add $41 for each additional category (heavy truck or motorcycle)
Commercial Driver Training
This Class A CDT program is a six-week program. It includes classroom training and vehicle operation training (including driving on two and four-lane highways). Students will be eligible to take the licensing exam as part of the course.
- Class Dates: January 29 through March 9, 2018
- Duration: 6 weeks
- Tuition: $6,004 plus additional fees
- Watch our Commercial Driver Training video
Our nursing assistant program teaches students correct personal care techniques in preparation for the National Nurse Aide Assessment Examination. This class consists of 75 hours of theory and 75 hours of clinical experience.
- Class Dates: October 3 through November 16, 2018
- Classes meet Monday through Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. (classroom) or from 7:00 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. (clinical). Class times are subject to change.
- Tuition: $1250 (textbook and fees not included)