Submit Your Application
Our registration and enrollment procedure varies depending on your selected program. For more information about the requirements of your particular program, please read our financial aid handbook.
High School Enrollment
All high school students in Pennsylvania may participate in tuition-free vocational and technical training at a public school. We encourage students who have a desire for training and a specific interest in a field to enroll in one of our programs. We have a specific protocol for high school admissions:
- Review the course(s) of interest, and discuss your career plans with your parents and the guidance counselor of your home school.
- Fill out our online High School Application form. You may also download an application form or pick one up from your guidance counselor or at a GJCTC campus.
- Complete the front of the application, and choose up to three programs. Be sure to number your choices in order of preference. You and your parents must sign the application.
- Return the application to your high school counselor or to GJCTC to complete and obtain the school officials’ signatures.
- The GJCTC guidance counselor will schedule a meeting with you at your home school to review your application and career plans.
- We will notify you by mail of your acceptance into a vocational area. At that time, we will also notify you of your orientation time at GJCTC.
- If you are a special needs student, be sure to request to have a GJCTC representative at your IEP conference.
We accept students into our adult programs based on specific program requirements. To begin the process, you must:
- Schedule appointment to interview with our career counselor by calling (814) 266.6073, x 133 or 233.
- For admission into the adult programs (excluding short-term programs), provide a high school diploma or GED.
- Pay a non-refundable registration fee of $100 at the time of the interview.
- Meet all of the entrance requirements.
We will notify you of your acceptance by mail. We have counseling services available to individuals to assist in meeting educational needs. If you are struggling with choosing your area of training, please make an appointment to speak to a member of our staff. We’re here to help!