Graduate Employment Opportunities
For our students who have graduated, please take a moment to view our graduate employment opportunities below. You never know what doors may open!
GJCTC Graduate Job Openings
ADARA Healthcare Staffing is looking for LPNs and CNAs in Johnstown and the surrounding areas. LPNs must have a minimum of one year experience in a long-term care facility. If interested, call (814) 693.1415.
We are currently seeking a Customer Service Specialist in the Order Management Department of our Johnstown, PA location.
The ideal candidate will possess:
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Proven track record of excellent customer service (1-3 years required)
- Well-qualified candidates will possess a combination of office administration skills, customer service aptitude, scheduling flexibility and adaptability in working with different personalities.
Monday-Friday work weeks, rotate between first & second shifts plus additional flexibility required to ensure that the department is staffed 6:00 a.m.-12:30 a.m. Weekend rotation every 4-6 weeks with additional days off following week.
To be considered for this position, please visit the Red Cross website to apply.
Positions available for 2nd (2-10) and 3rd (10-6) shift.
- Operate CNC brake press
- Troubleshoot basic issues
- In process basic inspection of produced parts
- Maintain clean workplace
- Set up machines for each job
- Clean station each shift
- Participate in company ISO processes
- Fill in and help other departments per direction
- Minimum education:
- High school diploma or GED
- Must be able to read and write
- Must be able to read a tape measure and angle gauge
- Must be able to lift 40lb objects
- Must be a self starter
- Must be able to work in small groups
$10/hr starting rate. Negotiable based on experience. Full time, 40 hrs/wk plus overtime possible. Must pass a drug test and a background check.
- Requires manual dexterity, Physical fitness and agility are needed. May be required to read blueprints or do some mathematical computations. Good eyesight and basic mathematical ability are required and mechanical ability is a plus.
- Experience operating hand tools, grinders, measuring equipment and forklifts is a plus. Must know how to follow work instructions.
- Wages will depend on experience. Benefits offered after 90-day probation. Must be able to pass drug screening and background check.
- Entry level manufacturing jobs. Experience with machine operation, welding, and general production work is helpful. High school diploma or GED required. Healthcare benefits, 401K Benefits, paid vacation, equal opportunity employment. Must be able to work alternate shifts 1st, 2nd, and 3rd.
- Requires two years minimum experience, manual dexterity, physical fitness and agility. Ability to read blueprints, mathematically inclined, and mechanical ability is a plus. Must be able to operate hand tools, grinders, measuring equipment, and forklifts. Must know how to follow work instructions. Tig welding and aluminum welding a plus. High school diploma or GED required.
- Wages will depend on experience. Benefits are offered after 90-day probation. Must be able to pass drug a screening and a background check. Healthcare benefits, 401K Benefits, paid vacation, equal opportunity employment. Must be able to work alternate shifts 1st, 2nd, and 3rd.
Mission Critical Solutions
271 Industrial Lane
Alum Bank, PA 15521
Office: (814) 839.2078
Fax: (814) 839.2849
Type: Full time
Location: Indiana, PA
Come join our growing team! Forefront Dermatology is expanding into new states and continually adding new providers and services. Due to our expansive growth, we have an immediate need for a clinical assistant in our Indiana, PA clinic. Here is your opportunity to be a part of Forefront Dermatology!
This position will work approximately 34 hours per week.
The clinical assistant is essential during the patient visit, rooming the patient, getting appropriate intake information, and giving the report to the dermatologist. This position also accompanies the dermatologist in the room with the patient and scribes the information from the dermatologist about the visit. The clinical assistant also prepares for procedures and assists as necessary. Other duties of the clinical assistant may include: drawing blood, suture removals, treating patients scheduled for phototherapy, sterilizing instruments, stocking exam rooms, and addressing phone notes and prior authorizations as needed while promoting a friendly and efficient environment for patients, staff, and dermatologists.
Here are just a few things we offer:
- Great pay and benefits
- Access to health, dental, and vision insurance
- Generous PTO / holiday schedule
- Employee discounts
- And much more!
We are looking for a part time front desk coordinator. Seeking someone who will take care of every salon customer with care. You will need to be friendly, with a servant's heart, to take care of the customers’ needs. You will also need to be reliable, organized, and take direction well to take care of the stylists. Duties include but are not limited to making appointments, greeting customers, taking phone messages, light cleaning, paperwork, and keeping a comfortable upbeat atmosphere at the reception desk. You will need to be available for evenings and Saturday mornings/afternoons. If you are looking for a great environment to work 15-20 hours a week, send your resume today. You can Facebook message a resume to Cliptations, drop it off at the salon, or send it via to Cliptations via e-mail.
Work three days a week with full time benefits!
Cambria Care Center is a skilled nursing facility, conveniently located right off of Route 22 in Ebensburg. We are currently looking for CNAs for our new weekend warrior program. Work two 16-hour shifts on the weekend and one 8-hour shift during the week, and receive full benefits. We offer great benefits, fantastic co-workers, free uniforms, tuition assistance, and much more. Long term care experience is preferred but not required. Come find out what we’re about.
To apply for this position, please visit our website and submit your resume today! Call Allie at (412) 449.0525 to schedule an interview.
Cambria Care Center
429 Manor Drive
Ebensburg, PA 15931
Ability to work with CNC machines used such as press brake, punching machine, drill press, laser flat sheet cutting, installation hardware machine, saws, etc. in the metal manufacturing process.
- Must be able to read blueprints and drawings
- Familiar with inspection tools and measuring equipment
- Ability to count parts
- Must be able to complete paperwork
- Accuracy and hand coordination required
- Understand safety of equipment operation
- Can perform various tasks
- Must have own tools (ex. calipers, tape measure, combination square)
- Knowledge of different types of tooling
- Must be able to check and verify own work
- Willing to learn new tasks
- Able to work shifts
- Willing to work with others
Wage – $15/hr to start, including benefit package. This position is full time, 40 hours per week.
CVS Health is looking to fill part-time positions for customer care representatives in the Monroeville area. CVS offers paid training, quarterly performance bonuses, and the opportunity to work from home after six months. If interested, apply online at CVS Health, Job ID 393367.
- Driving and being responsible for the safe operation of several small and medium-sized trucks. These include pick-up trucks, flat bed single axle trucks under 25,999 GVW.
- CDL is not required but preferred
- Ability to drive both standard and automatic shift vehicles
- Responsible for loading and unloading of loads
- Ensuring loads are secure and safe
- Ability to drive to all locations on time
- Must fill out DOT driver’s log book
- Must be able to pass driver’s physical test when required
- Responsible for cleanliness of all vehicles, paperwork in order (ex. shipping papers)
- Responsible to report any preventative maintenance issues on all vehicles
- Lock and secure vehicles as required
- Understand road signs and hazard signs
- Cleanliness and appearance a must to represent company
- Able to work extra hours as required
- Must be willing to modify schedule to meet shipping requirements
- Must be willing to work with others
Wage - $15/hr to start, including benefit package. This position is full time, 40 hours per week.
Local company looking for a diesel mechanic. Must have driver’s license and hand tools. Experience is a plus. Shift work required. Company offers hospitalization. Paid vacation is offered after one year. Paid holidays after six months, and 401K plan offered after three months.
G.A.P. Pollution and Environmental Control, Inc. is a growing 38 year old company that supplies vacuum and high-pressure water blasting services to all types of industries 24-hours per day, seven days a week, and 365 days per year.
Send resume to:
100 GapVax Lane
Johnstown, PA 15905
Or contact Jim Spinos, shop supervisor, at (814) 266.5935.
Job Title: Resident Care Partner
The resident care partner is responsible for all activities of daily living (ADLs) for our residents.
Duties and responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Provides quality resident care as indicated on the care plan
- Promotes residents’ independence
- Provides assistance with housekeeping and laundry
- Medication administration depending on state regulations
- Participates in community life enrichment activities, events, and outings, while encouraging residents to attend
- Additional duties as assigned
First National Bank is in need of a maintenance technician.
This position is primarily responsible for maintaining electrical infrastructures and providing electrical services, supporting the need to rearrange furniture and equipment, performing general clean-up and janitorial duties, maintaining plumbing infrastructures, and providing plumbing and carpentry services. The incumbent provides the highest quality of service to every customer.
Maintains electrical infrastructures and provides electrical services by changing lights and ballasts, replacing defective switches or outlets, performing various electrical related duties according to established codes and safety regulations, timely and courteously.
Supports the need to rearrange furniture and equipment by moving equipment such as desks, credenzas, returns, cabinets, boxes, etc. safely, effectively and efficiently without damage to the furniture and equipment or facilities.
Performs general clean-up and janitorial duties by cleaning offices, elevators, and MAC machines and ensuring that the grounds and parking lots are clean according to the established schedule thoroughly, safely, timely, and courteously.
Maintains plumbing infrastructures and provides plumbing services by changing float valves, replacing vacuum breakers, and totally rebuilt complete Sloan valves for urinals and toilets. Also installs hot water tanks according to established codes and safety regulations an in a timely and courteous manner.
Provides carpentry services by installing computer keypad trays, hanging pictures and banners on various exterior materials, installing and adjusting door closures, etc. according to established codes and safety regulations.
Performs other related duties and projects as assigned.
Front desk clerk to work in a physician’s office. Duties include patient check in, scheduling, answering phones, and other duties. Both full-time and part-time positions available. Submit resume with cover letter via e-mail.
- Handling of small components
- Package parts
- Unload machines (remove work pcs)
- Work with hand tools (drills, grinding, sanders)
- Small parts assembly (screws, bolts, rivets)
- Wash or clean various metal parts
- Move or load small pallets of parts to work stations
- Assist others as required
- Tape measure, screwdrivers, etc.
- Counting of parts
- Must be able to fill out paperwork
- Willing to learn new tasks
- Able to work shifts
Wage - $12/hr to start, including benefit package. This position is full time, 40 hours per week.
Interim Healthcare is now hiring home health aides (caregivers) and LPNs for the Johnstown, Portage, Cresson, Ebensburg, Northern Cambria, Patton, Bedford, Everett, and surrounding areas. Full and part-time hours are available with flexible schedules. If you have experience in the nursing or home health care field, we would love to talk to you about the rewards for working at Interim Healthcare. Apply online at Interim Health or contact Mike in human resources via e-mail or at (814) 254.1230. If e-mailing, please send a copy of your current resume and include your contact number.
Laurel Pediatric Associates is looking for a part-time LPN for employment. Approximately 20 hours a week with weekends and evenings.
Job duties include:
- Phone triage for sick patients
- Administering vaccines
- Performing vital signs
- Performing office diagnostic testing
- Certified license practical nursing degree
- Valid driver’s license with transportation
- Compassion for children
- Great work ethic
If this job sounds like you, please send resumes via e-mail, attention: Sara Rearick.
Looking for an LPN for a podiatry office located in the Geistown section of Johnstown. The LPN would be involved in all aspects of patient care from taking patients back to the treatment rooms, vitals, to reviewing their medical histories, scheduling testing, and imaging. EHR experience not needed, but preferred. Looking for the position to start in mid-December.
Please e-mail resume and reference list to Geistown Podiatry.
Job Title: Licensed Practical Nurse
Coordinates and participates in all aspects of resident care while promoting independence, to ensure quality of life. Supervises, provides leadership and direction to all personal care aides. Provides appropriate care for residents through assisting with all ADL's and medication/treatment regime while promoting independence. Collaborates with other team/household members to ensure a person-centered culture in meeting the needs and desires of residents and other staff. Directly supervises personal care aides. Valid Pennsylvania LPN License required.
Apply online at Presbyterian Senior Care Network/View the LPN Job Opening Flyer
We are seeking LPN nurses who will be involved in healthcare emergencies, physical health assessments, initial screenings, medication distribution, nurse sick call, detoxing, and chronic care clinics. Nurses will provide assistance to physicians, psychiatrists, and dentists. For more information, please send us an e-mail or call us at (717) 545.5787, ext. 1139. Please apply online using the links below.
QNS Recruiting is currently accepting applications for full-time, part-time, and casual LPNs and GPNs in Cambria and Blair counties. LPNs will deliver quality care to assigned residents under the direction of a supervising RN. LPNs must demonstrate sound judgment, professional knowledge and understanding, and display a positive, cooperative resident-first attitude at all times. Candidates must have a Pennsylvania LPN license or temporary practice permit. All centers offer excellent pay, fantastic medical benefits for full time, competitive compensation packages, growth and advancement, flexible scheduling, tuition/loan repayment, and much more. We pay for boards! To apply for a position at one of our many locations, please visit our website.
McAneny Brothers has immediate openings for class A CDL drivers with a clean driving record. Responsible for driving a tractor trailer combination to transport and deliver goods. Responsible for loading and unloading the vehicle at customer stops with or without the use of automated equipment. Responsible for collection on invoices at the time of delivery and checking manifest to ensure delivery of correct product. Must be able to lift 80 pounds manually and up to 200 pounds with assistance. Routes are local/regional, and drivers are home at night. Willing to hire and train newly certified class A CDL drivers. Prefer over 21 years of age to accommodate out of state routes.
We offer competitive wages, very affordable benefits, a 401K plan, a flexible schedule, and paid time off. We have been in business for 35 years.
MCS is looking for qualified candidates to join our team. We have immediate openings for the following positions.
MCS offers a competitive wage and compensates for experience. We offer healthcare, 401K, paid vacation, and occasional overtime.
- Shipping/receiving/truck driver
- Press break operator
- Band saw operator
- Quality inspector
- Engineer (work instructions/nesting/estimator)
Presbyterian SeniorCare and Longwood at Oakmont, located in the eastern suburbs of Pittsburgh, have openings for full-time and part-time practical nurses. The position requires a valid PA LPN license. If interested, you can apply online. The requisitions are 2126 and 2173.
- Experienced GMAW welders wanted. Carbon steel & aluminum experience preferred.
- Welders experienced with the FCAW process are needed.
- Welder/Fabricators must have the ability to layout, fit, weld, and fabricate from prints.
We offer competitive wages, excellent benefits including affordable health insurance, a great 401-K plan, and paid time off. Equal opportunity employer M/F. Check us out online. Celebrating 60 years!
Please reply by resume to:
PO Box 98
Boswell, Pa 15531
Or e-mail Riggs Industries
A local commercial roofing and insulation company is seeking quality roofers and laborers. Experience in commercial roofing systems is preferred, but the company will train the right individuals in the most current roofing applications and methods. A valid driver’s license is required, as travel throughout the northeast United States is necessary for performance of employment. Typical rates range from $10 to $30+ per hour. Only genuinely interested parties need apply. Please leave your name and phone number at (814) 254.7160.
Lee Concrete Products, Inc. located at 648 Seanor Road, Windber, PA is current looking for summer help. Any interested individuals need to apply in person and ask for Patty. Please call (814) 467.4470.
Thomas D. Kaschalk and Son Construction Inc. is located at 2435 Swigle Mountain Road, Mineral Point, PA 15942, and has a full-time opening in the commercial/residential construction fields. Please e-mail Kaschalk and Son Construction your resume or fax it to (814) 322.4666. If you have any questions, please call us at (814) 322.3160.
The Church of the Brethren Home is looking for certified nurse aides at their Windber, PA location. Applicants must be a minimum of eighteen (18) years of age. No experience necessary, and on-the-job training is provided. To apply, e-mail resume to Brenda Mathis.
The Learning Lamp is seeking certified teachers, retired teachers, and college graduates to fill positions as substitute teachers in Allegheny, Bedford, Cambria, and Somerset counties. If you have a bachelor’s degree, you can become an emergency certified substitute teacher. For details, call Kellie at (814) 262.0732 or e-mail The Learning Lamp your resume.
Wagman is looking for great people to fill open positions. If you know someone who is interested in applying for one of the openings listed below, please direct the person to our Wagman careers website.
Wagman has an employee referral program where you can earn up to $500 for a referral! Referral forms are located on the Wagman intranet on the Polices and Forms tab.
Wagman Heavy Civil - Dinwiddie, VA
- Heavy Equipment Lube Technician for Field Service Center
- Pile Drivers/Welders
- Pipe Foreman/Dirt Operator
- Piling Crane Operator
- Heavy Equipment Field Mechanic for Field Service Center
Wagman Heavy Civil - York, PA
- Laborer for Field Service Center
- Transport Driver for Field Service Center
- CDL A -Truck Drivers
- Geo - Laborers - earth work, piling, and drilling
- Geo - Foreman/Superintendents
Wagman Construction Inc.
- Project Manager
- Project Engineer/Estimator
- Project Superintendent