Students enrolled in our Construction Technology course will construct building projects from blueprints to completion; explore and develop techniques in carpentry, masonry, plumbing, electric, and an introduction to HVAC; and, operate a wide range of professional hand, power, and air tools.
- Energy Efficiency
- Blue Prints
- Site Layout
- NCCR Certifications:
- Core Curriculum
- Construction Technology
- ACT National Career Readiness
PA SOAR Program
To qualify for free SOAR credits offered at participating colleges:
- Students must be enrolled in an approved Program of Study (POS) in the PDE SOAR program.
- Students must prepare for both college and a career by taking college prep academics, for example: College Prep English or Algebra II by their junior year.
- Students must achieve a 2.5 GPA in the CTE program.
- Students must score competent or advanced on the end-of-CTE-program test called the NOCTI, which is taken during the spring semester of their senior year of high school.
- Students must complete the SOAR statewide articulation competency list for their Program of Study.
For more information about this program, visit CollegeTransfer.Net.